Job Application: Legal Associate
We are looking for self-motivated talents to join us and grow the firm together.
- Draft cause papers for court litigation, arbitration or CIPAA.
- Court appearance for case management, hearing and trial;
- Conduct Legal research;
- Render legal advises and opinion;
- Draft legal documents, contracts and agreement;
Qualifications and Requirements:
We are looking for candidates that possess the following quality:-
- Passionate and ambitious for professional growth and advancement.
- Enthusiastic to learn and adapt to challenges
- Able to work under minimum supervision and independently
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Hardworking and a good team player
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture
- Exciting, innovative legal projects.
Overview of Organisation:
Based in Petaling Jaya, Wayne Siang, Kai & Co (WKCO) is a young boutique law firm that specialises in court litigation and alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration and CIPAA Adjudication.
We value enthusiasm, dedication, and the pursuit of excellence. We are looking for ambitious young legal practitioners who is dedicated and enthusiastic in making your mark in the legal practice.
If you’re a young and driven junior lawyer ready to embark on a thrilling legal journey with a newly established law firm, we want to hear from you. Join us in reshaping the future of law. Your journey towards a rewarding legal career starts here.
- Car Park
- Telco benefits
- Paid sick leave
- Fifteen (15) days of annual leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- CPD programmes / courses
- Sijil Annual / Practising Certificates fee
Expected Commencement Date: