WKCO handles wide range of contentious matter with a special focus on high-value and complex construction and commercial court litigation and arbitration practice.
WKCO had experience in a wide range of matters spanning a multitude of industries such as construction disputes, corporate and shareholders’ dispute, family dispute, tortious claims, employment and industrial relation disputes.
WKCO is also no stranger to arbitration. The partners also have extensive knowledge and experience in handling arbitration proceeding and are fluent with arbitral rule administered under:
- PAM Arbitration Rules (Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia);
- IEM (Institute of Engineer, Malaysia)
- AIAC Arbitration Rules (Asian International Arbitration Centre);
- ICC Rules of Arbitration (International Chamber of Commerce); and
- UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules (United Nations Commission on International Trade Laws).